Dvaita, Advaita, VisishtaDvaita --- A Primer

I found a good blog that compares the three major sub-schools of thoughts of Vedanta school.

http://upanishadtattva.blogspot.com/

Caution: To the un-initiated, the information presented in the blog may seem like gibberish, information about these schools are not for the faint-hearted or the casual readers, for them, you might think we are just crazy (am sure u'd say that abt theoretical physicists too when details of what they do emerge and you read). Read at your own risk. If you are interested to further understand these schools, discuss and talk to a guru specialized in these schools. These are schools of thoughts people take life times to understand and internalize. And English as a language might not be able to convey the entire gist/meaning of the concepts as intended by the original: Sanskrit or its derivatives (telugu, kannada).

leave me any questions, i can try and answer as much as I can. FYI, I belong to the Advaita school, so I know a little bit only about what this school has to say to a decent extent. Other schools, I can't even attempt to do justice. But I surely can point you to more learned people.

I also would like to add that, this blog might cover information at a very high level and obviously there is a LOT more to it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Bohm and Advaita Vedanta

Brahma Satyam Jagan Mitya ---- A Scientific world view of the nature of Reality

Entropy and the concept of Yuga in Sanatana Dharma