Jesus Christ

I do believe Jesus Christ was a great saint with a great message. I do believe that he tried to bring the ppl of Jerusalem closer to God.

But I do not believe the Bible is accurate. I mean if the 4 main gospels have different, completely un related accounts on Jesus's ressurection, i dont know what to believe any more.

Its a sad state of affairs with Christianity today (since forever). I am sure Jesus Christ himself would be ashamed of the power politics that has ruled Christiandom since its grabbing of power in Europe, its Crusades.

Christianity today is a money making, power grabbing empire, anything but what Jesus Christ had hoped for. He was a true saint. I am sure many of the St.s were true and I respect them and pray to them.

And the corruption and the reality of today's Christianity is what troubles me about the conversions happening all over India. This is the kind of mindset that eventually, if Christians gain a considerable % of the population in India will try to grab power, loot and subdue Indians and Hindus. I say this because Christians in India are as fanatic as their medieval brothers in Europe. They have no tolerance. Why do I say that? Imagine Da Vinci Code being banned in India to appease a mere 2% of the population. IT wasn't even banned in the US or most of Europe for that matter.

I just don't know what the solutions is. I really hope that Adi Sankaracharya reincarnates once more when necessary. I do not think Hinduism is in a state of despair today as it was when Adi Sankaracharya took charge and reformed India back in the 2nd Century, but when the time comes, I hope and pray he comes back to save the truth. The only sane and original philosophy on earth.

I Pray.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Bohm and Advaita Vedanta

Brahma Satyam Jagan Mitya ---- A Scientific world view of the nature of Reality

Entropy and the concept of Yuga in Sanatana Dharma